The painted tree leaves and smell of wood smoke in the air give me pause on the way to tend chickens and horses in the early morning… Read more “Another Beautiful Friday Morning!”
While trying to mend an outdoor hose hanger and the brackets that secure the water line to the side of the building, I thought to write what… Read more “How bad is the worst thing on the farm?”
Clocks and calendars seem to lose their relevance when you do not work 9 to 5, or Monday through Friday. I would sooner know moon phases and… Read more “Friday Morning”
No matter how chilly and foggy the morning here on the No View, I like to sit with a cup of coffee and read on the front… Read more “Chilly Mornings and Warm Thoughts”
Welcome to our new farm blog! Here we hope to share information on:
- Farm – Homesteading, recipes, general farm life, funny animal stories
- Bed & Breakfast – Stories from guest stays, remodeling projects
- Farmstand – Cooperative Marketing, New products added, new vendors
- Permaculture & Hugelkultur – we will share as we build a food forest using Hugelkultur as our preferred planting option.
- Bakery – Baking days, baking classes and recipe share
- Canning, Preserving & Dehydrating – hands on – on farm demos
- Photos – you can be guaranteed there will be a lot of them
- Events – poetry readings, mosaics workshop, drumming, reiki shares, book signings/readings, Spirit Drawings, musical events and much more..
We can be reached at 207-364-6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the excerpt for your very first post.